Healthy, Bronzed Skin Year-Round
Gorgeous glowing skin is the best accessory you can have, especially when the weather heats up. While getting tan by sitting on the beach sipping a cocktail sounds ideal, it’s not good for your skin. The UV rays from the sun and tanning beds damage the epidermis and may lead to premature aging. Get the sun-kissed look in less time with spray tans.
Benefits of Sunless Tanning
Spray tanning is an efficient way to achieve the perfect bronzed look. Here are some benefits of sunless tanning over other methods.
- Overexposure to the sun can cause irreparable damage and in extreme cases, endanger your life. Spray tanning doesn’t change the melatonin levels in your skin, looks natural and doesn’t expose you to radiation.
- Having a spray tan done by a professional can ensure streak-free, even coverage. The fine mist and spray techniques allow you get all-over, even color, without worrying about tan lines.
- Sometimes, you’d like a deep tan. At other times, you want a touch of color, so you don’t look too pale. With spray tanning, you can decide how light or dark to go. Since the spray is pigmented, the process doesn’t take longer to get darker, as it would if you were in the sun or tanning bed.
Fast Developing Time:
- Getting just the right amount of tan for a special event takes planning and attention to detail. If you don’t time it right, you may find you don’t have enough color, or you’ve stayed out too long, and you are more pink than bronze. Spray tanning develops within a few hours and is just the shade you want.
Things to Keep in Mind
- 1. Infinity Sun will not prevent your skin from burning in the natural sun or in a tanning bed, like a base tan will. Please take the proper precautions when tanning with UV light exposure.
- 2. For best results, we recommend 1-2 sessions within 5-10 days to develop your desired color. Maintaining your color is possible with subsequent visits of every 6 – 10 days. Healthy, hydrated skin will hold results longer and achieve color faster. Ask a tanning consultant for a recommendation of the proper regimen.
- 3. For best results, wait 12 hours after using the Infinity Sun before showering or engaging in any activity that will cause you to perspire. This will allow your Infinity Sun to fully develop and will ensure the longest results.
- 4. The Infinity Sun is designed to provide as even a tan as possible. However, the porosity of the tanner’s skin varies and may affect result and evenness and longevity. It is possible you will find some areas of your tan lighter than others. In most cases, these differences are minor and disappear after several sessions or with proper preparation and aftercare.
- 5. More than one Infinity Sun session per 12 hours is not recommended.
- 6. All the components of the Infinity Sun tanning solution have been used in cosmetics and food products for decades and have proven to be safe for the skin. If you have ever had any adverse effects utilizing self-tanning products or moisturizers you will probably experience similar effects with Infinity Sun.
- 7. All the active ingredients in the Infinity Sun Solution are FDA approved for use as a self-tanning skin agent. However, the FDA has not specifically tested the ingredients for use in a spray on mist application. Thus the spray-on tanning process with this solution is not FDA approved. Testing of the ingredients for this application is currently in progress, and results to-date indicates that there are no adverse effects due to inhalation or contact with human mucus membranes, such as eyes or inside the nose or mouth or any part of the body covered by mucus membranes. The FDA recommends using protective covering while spray tanning. If a user chooses, he or she can request protective covering devices from the Infinity Sun operator (nose plugs, eye covers, lip balm, disposable under garments).
- 8. Use of personal garments should be of the disposable kind as the DHA in Infinity Sun solution may permanently stain them. After dressing, the initial bronzers may transfer to your clothing if you pursue strenuous physical activity causing perspiration. Since the bronzers are water soluble, they will wash out if cleaned within the first couple of days.
- 9. We recommend that you close your eyes and mouth while your face is being sprayed. We make this recommendation because most individuals would prefer not to breathe in the mist even though there is nothing in it that would cause any harm if you did breathe it.
- 10. Many customers wear disposable shower caps (provided by the salon) to keep the solution from getting in their hair. Others tan without covering their hair. The solution can’t penetrate hair follicles and there have never been any cases where the tanning solution has changed anyone’s hair color.
- 11. If you have any history of asthma or respiratory condition that could be aggravated by the use of Infinity Sun, please consult a physician before using it and be sure to apprise us of any past allergic reactions to DHA products.
- 12. Some of the ingredients used in our solution contain a sugar base. Use of sunless tanning cause your blood sugar levels to rise. Please consult with a physician before using Infinity Sun if you have a diabetic condition, are pregnant or breast feeding.
I’M ALSO MOBILE! Yes, I can come to you!
Call or text 608-628-5235 for an appointment!
Pricing for mobile spray tans and packages are the same as above. Additional charges will apply for travel, prices vary depending on location.
- Mon- 10-5
- Tues- 10-7
- Wed- 10-5
- Thur- 10-7
- Fri- 10-5
- Sat- Closed
- Sun- Closed
On days that I am closed or have limited hours, I will still be available by appointment only. Last minute vacations come up and I am just a text or phone call away. I will do my best to accommodate you depending on availability. Extra charges will apply.